Pay Bill/Manage Account
SmartHub Account Management
SmartHub is NineStar Connect’s free online bill payment system for both Electric, Water & Sewer, and Communication customers. You can choose to pay via SmartHub with or without creating or logging into your account.
PAY BY PHONE
Electric/Water & Sewer:
Quick Pay – No Login Required
Use your billing account number and your last name to pay your bill quickly and easily, no registration is required. Please note that Pay Now only allows you to pay your bill. Unlike the full SmartHub site, you cannot view your usage, report an outage or pay your Electric / Water & Sewer and Communication bills at the same time.
SmartHub Login / Create an Account
SmartHub is a mobile and web application that allows you to view and change account information, monitor and analyze your electric usage, and make payments in a secure environment, all from your mobile device or computer. If you are new to paying your bill online, you will need to create a SmartHub account. All users must enter a passphrase the first time they join SmartHub. Payments cannot be made without this information.
SmartHub Account Features
- Provides 24-hour access to account or accounts.
- Sends an email notification when a new bill is generated. The email includes a link for easy navigation to your billing information. You can use SmartHub to review account information and pay your electric and/or communications bill, or you may choose to pay in a different manner.
- Allows you to pay electronically using a Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover card or an electronic check transaction.
- Displays posting of payments in real time.
- Provides current and historical billing information and payment history.
- Outlines usage in graphs.
- At this time the Electric Division only includes a free app for your smartphone or tablet. Download it by searching “SmartHub” on either the Apple Store or Android Market. Once the app is open, type in “NineStar Connect” as the provider. The login information is the same for both the web and mobile app.
- Allows you to enroll in Paperless Billing.
- Lets those with multiple accounts pay with a single payment.
- Provides an easy way to report an outage. This feature works especially well for members with multiple accounts.