Consider enrolling in the NineStar Leadership Academy!
- Interested in serving as a NineStar Director?
- Curious about how a small utility operates?
- Are you a NineStar member who wants to know more abut your cooperative?
NineStar Connect members are eligible to enroll in 6 courses listed below:
- OPERATIONS: Learn about NineStar’s electric, telecommunications, water and wastewater distribution systems, how they are built and maintained and major maintenance or expansion over the next 36 months.
- May 17, 2022, 6:00pm at South Campus – Jeff Conley
- CORPORATE DEVELOPMENT: Learn about NineStar’s current strategic plans, how it assists other cooperative utilities and how it acts to assist communities in business development and quality of place through investments in utility infrastructure.
- June 28, 2022, 6:00pm at South Campus – Michael Burrow
- ANALYTICS & ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT: Learn about how NineStar is responding and planning for growth in our community, what funding mechanisms it pursues, and how it works with local government.
- July 26, 2022, 6:00pm at South Campus – April Fisher
- TECHNOLOGY: Learn about NineStar’s current and future technologies, how it is adapting to change to meet member’s needs along with how it operates its support center.
- August 16, 2022, 6:00pm at South Campus – Ross Ferson
- ADMINISTRATION: Learn about NineStar’s customer service, subscriber billing, and marketing/member relations.
- September 13, 2022, 6:00pm at South Campus – Regina Bever
- FINANCE: Learn about NineStar’s current and upcoming capital budgets, along with the taxes that a non-profit utility pays and how capital credits are allocated and retired.
- October 18, 2022, 6:00pm at South Campus – Scott Hiatt
There is NO CHARGE for enrolling and attending the NineStar Leadership Academy. Only members of NineStar Connect in good standing may enroll. Enrollment is limited to the first 25 members. Enrollees attending and completing all six courses will receive a certificate and recognition.
Enroll in the NineStar Leadership Academy
To enroll in the academy, please fill out your information below.
Questions: For more information about the NineStar Leadership Academy,
contact Ross Ferson at 317.326.3131 during regular business hours.
The Co-op Difference
NineStar Connect is a nonprofit electric and communications cooperative, so we don’t sell to customers or work for shareholders. Instead, we have members who are actually our owners.Learn More
The Co-op Difference
NineStar Connect is a nonprofit electric and communications cooperative, so we don’t sell to customers or work for shareholders. Instead, we have members who are actually our owners.